Network Drive (WebDAV) for Mac OS
Mac OS has built in support for network drives (WebDAV), a technology that has been used for iDisk.
- Open your Mac Finder. From the Go menu select Connect to Server...
- In the "Server Address " field, enter: "https://webdav.cloudme.com/username" (insert your CloudMe username for "username" and use lowercase letters)
- Type in your CloudMe username (in lowercase) and password. Be sure "Registered User" is selected and click Connect
- Open " System Preferences " in the Apple menu and then select Accounts or Users and Groups
- Click at the Login Items tab, click on + located under "Login Options", find and select the mounted CloudMe volume from the previous steps above and click Add
- The CloudMe volume will now be added to the "Startup Items" queue and mounted every time computer is started