A new exciting year!
The entire CloudMe team wishes you a happy and prosperous new year. Thanks for using our European cloud sync / storage service. At this time of year it is good to look back at what has been achieved for the past year. Most notable we launched these projects;
- CloudMe for Business, a business version of CloudMe with central administration of all employee accounts and a shared central “cloud file server” for all company files and folders – keep company data safe in a single place instead of spread out through employee accounts
- Translated CloudMe to several languages; Spanish, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
- Added the ability to handle VAT for European businesses and payment through invoices (business accounts only) in addition to credit cards
- Launched 5 TB, 2 TB and 1 TB accounts for businesses and a 10 GB account for 1 € / month – Yes we are committed to continue and provide small and cheap plans!
- Added the ability to pay for premium accounts through iPhone and iPad in app purchase
- Enhanced our payment engine to handle EU MOSS and cross-border taxation for businesses and consumers throughout Europe, including mobile payments
We have also been working on three special secret projects that are scheduled to be launched in 2016. These projects have taken up a lot of development resources and we are really excited about them! A facelift of the CloudMe user interface is one of the projects and will be launched soon – this is something many users requested in a recent customer survey.
As a thank you for using CloudMe we will offer all our users a 33% discount on all premium plans until the 20th of January 2016. Use the following coupon code:
Founder & CEO
Privacy and end of Safe Harbor Act
Do you know how to share photos?
Businesses and Governments within the European Union has since the declaration that Safe Harbor Act is no longer valid lost its ability to use any US cloud services that stores any data that can related to a living person, read the entire story here in TechProEssentials…
Sharing photos into a photo album with CloudMe is easy. Create a new folder, copy all photos that you want to share into that folder and choose to share the folder as a WebShare – a http link or email with the album will then be provided for your friends.
StartMissingReferralRefer a friend
and earn a bonus of 500 MB for you and every friends who joins (up to a maximum of 16 GB free extra space).
This information was distributed to you as a member of CloudMe.com - The European Sync / Storage service. If you no longer wish to receive news from CloudMe, please unsubscribe from the newsletter at https://sos.cloudme.com/unlist
To ensure that the newsletters we send you end up in your Inbox and not the Junk folder, please whitelist our email address, email@example.com.
Your CloudMe account is accessible via WebDAV
as a Network Drive, please use the following URL: https://webdav.cloudme.com/[c2]